Briefcase is your news agenda for the day. This bulletin from The Hindu keeps you abreast of the news with concise, sharp and analytical reports. Backed by The Hindu's expertise in reporting and analysing news, Briefcase is your refuge from the clutter of information on electronic and social media platforms.
Published six days a week – Monday to Saturday – the app is designed to provide a quick grasp of the news in a way that shows you why it matters and how to form an intelligent opinion around it.
- Briefcase is free to download
- Experience the app advert-free
- Enjoy 1 month Free Trial along with your purchase of Quarterly (or) Half Yearly (or) Annual Subscription
Features of the Briefcase App:
- Access to specially curated Ad-Free Content
- Five important news stories of the day, delivered to before dawn
- Short and Crisp Analysis covering all sections – Political News, Economic News, Business News, Sports News etc.
- Important data points for the day from Stock Markets, Fuel Prices, Weather and much more
- Play the daily 'Question of the Day'
About The Hindu
The Hindu, which was launched in 1878, has a national footprint and is printed in 21 centres across India. An independent editorial stance and a commitment to reliable and balanced presentation of news have over the years earned it the serious attention and regard of people who matter in India and abroad.
If you have any queries,we're here to help you at email@example.com